Thursday, March 20, 2008

DALE EARNHARDT, JR., LEE ROY MERCER, CALE YARBOROUGH & MORE - DAYTONA 500 50th

Jon took some awesome photos during our trip to the DAYTONA 500 50th and I wanted to share 'em with my Fans & Friends. Lots of great pics of Dale Earnhardt, Jr. and many more of our NASCAR friends. As you will see we had a major blast.

I was elected to officially represent GOOD/YEAR regarding a Special Charity Tire that was hand signed by all of the NASCAR drivers and I also received the honor to include my signature along with 'em. This event took place behind the DAYTONA 500 main stage and received some great TV coverage on SPEED TV and NASCAR On FOX during the national broadcast of the DAYTONA 500 50th.

In addition to all this, I had the privilege of hanging out with my favorite Old School NASCAR driver of all time, Mr. Cale Yarborough, who also appearers on my NASCAR Driver Prank Call CD – GONE RACIN'. As everyone knows, Cale Yarborough is the first Ass-Whooper of NASCAR and like me, It Ain't Nothin' For Him To Whoop A Man's Ass!

Check It Out, Enjoy... & LETS GO RACIN'!

To Visit My DAYTONA 500 50th Photo Album, Click Here.
DALE EARNHARDT, JR. - Photo By Jon Holtz

Special Thanks To Wayne, Jr., our friend at GOOD/YEAR

No comments: