Sunday, January 7, 2007

A Thank You Letter From A Lee Roy Mercer Fan



Dear Mr. Lee Roy Mercer,

I wanted to write and thank you personally for helping me out with a problem.

Awhile back me and my Dad were having some problems. We 'butt heads' alot because we're both so stubborn. {I got it from him!}
We weren't exactly on speaking terms at the time.

I 'lurk' on alot of Tony Stewart forums. That's where I saw your post on the new Nascalls CD that was coming out. I preordered it as soon as I got a link to your site. I laughed so hard while listening to it that I took it over to my parent's house and me and my Dad went for a ride and listened to it together. It was one of the best times we ever had! Listening to Tony get fired up had my 'ole man laughing so hard he had tears in his eyes!

All is cool now.
Thanks again!

Lisa


Read more from LEE ROY MERCER'S on the road JOURNAL

Currently listening :
Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap
By AC/DC

No comments: